Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane

Not long to go now - today and tomorrow to get my work finished and then back to Banglalore on Friday, a quick stop off to buy a Phillips electric razor, and then back to Blighty on Saturday.

Going to miss this place; the people, the lifestyle, the scenery. I feel a list coming on:


Top Things I am Going To Miss About India In No Particular Order

1. Having curry whenever and wherever I want (within reason)

2. Rounding corners and suddenly being surprised by how much a human can carry on their head
3. Not having to shave every day
4. The commute
5. Having someone cook all my meals, do my tidying, and my washing (Emma, take note!)
6. Star Movies
7. Premiership football on live all weekend
8. Fresh food
9. Beautiful scenery
And, of course,
10. The people I have met

No comments: