Sunday, September 30, 2007

INVASION!

Help! We are under attack from little kids! The campus is crawling with them! I first noticed this morning when three of them mysteriously appeared at my shoulder dungeonmaster-style, but now they seem to be propogating exponentially. There are about 20 now, at this rate they will soon number a hundred and become unstoppable!
I have taken some photos of the kiddies and put them on the internet (hope that doesn't get me landed in jail) so you can appreciate the sheer scale of the problem we are facing. Please, if you read this in time, get inside, lock your doors -it may be too late for us but you can still save yourselves! We haven't found a way to control them yet, but we'll keep searching, with God's help we'll be successful. If not .... I dread to think of the consequences. This may be my last blog entry. See you on the other side.

No comments: